New Castle, PA 16101
Company: Marthinsen & Salvitti Insurance Group is one of the top 10 largest privately-owned insurance brokers in the tri-state region with offices in Washington, Allegheny, and Lawrence Counties. Our competitive pay scale and benefits package offer an employee retention rate that is higher than the industry and state averages.
We are an Independent Insurance Agency focused on fulfilling the needs of our customers and creating success for our team. Our Unique Ability is empowering others to achieve their potential and strategizing simple solutions that build confidence in our shared future.
We seek an energetic professional with remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
Qualifications and Skills
- Insurance Sales Experience/ Property & Casualty
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property & Casualty license (Required)
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth Potential
Property and Casualty License